CORONAVIRUS / COVID 19
OUR POLICY STATEMENT
We are naturally complying with all Government guidelines and requirements in order to minimise contact and avoid cross-infection.
Unlike communal darkrooms, ours are of course self-contained and for exclusive use significantly reducing the possibility of close contact with other clients. However, in the current circumstances, we feel it is prudent to suspend our 1-to-1 Tuition services until further notice.
We remain ‘open for business’ for our film processing and hand enlarging services so will continue to welcome both mail order customers and personal callers to our photolab.
Our dakroom hire is now open 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging period.
Following the relaxing of restrictions, we are restarting our darkroom hire service from Monday 15th June. We are of course taking into account all relevant COVID health and safety requirements and in particular these essential procedures:
- Only one client on the premises at each session
- All hard surfaces, worktops, equipment touch points and door handles disinfected before each session
- Handwashing will be required on arrival and at frequent intervals during the session
- 2m social distance will be observed
- Plastic screens will be fitted between the occupied darkroom, secondary workspace and office area
- Face masks and rubber gloves provided
- Hand sanitiser and moisturiser provided
- Free car-parking space available (no need to use public transport)
We will be displaying the Government’s “Staying Covid-19 Secure” declaration indicating that we have carried out an appropriate risk assessment and believe ourselves to be compliant.
Please do not come to the darkroom if you have had Covid-19 symptoms, or live with anyone who has, in the previous 14 days.